iGoogle Maps for MAC – Run Google Maps in a standalone window. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iGoogle Maps for MAC Latest Version
iGoogle Maps for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iGoogle Maps that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iGoogle Maps App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About iGoogle Maps App for MAC
iGoogle Maps is a Mac OS X Web service that allows you to run Google Maps as an application without opening a browser. It supports all Google Maps features and has some extra features as well.
- Stable release of iGoogle Maps.
- Currently can be installed only in the Applications folder.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iGoogle Maps for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iGoogle Maps .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iGoogle Maps is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iGoogle Maps for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iGoogle Maps apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iGoogle Maps apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iGoogle Maps that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iGoogle Maps icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iGoogle Maps on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iGoogle Maps from your MAC!
iGoogle Maps Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Fluid visualization screensaver.
Create site-specific browsers for your favorite Web apps.
This iGoogle Maps .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. iGoogle Maps is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.