iGetter for MAC – Download manager and accelerator. This app was created by IGETTER Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iGetter for MAC Latest Version
iGetter for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iGetter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iGetter App|
|File Size||6.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.2.8|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About iGetter App for MAC
iGetter is a powerful, full-featured download manager and accelerator.
iGetter can greatly improve the speed of your downloads using segmented downloading.
In addition it allows auto resume on broken downloads, queue filtering by various criteria, site explorer, history list, scheduling downloads for low traffic periods, auto redial on broken connection, auto hang-up and shut down on completion, and much more.
- Optimized for Safari 12 and Safari 13+.
- Implemented new Safari App Extension, using the new API introduced in Safari 12. It adds “Download (all) with iGetter…” contextual menus commands. Since Safari 12+ removed support for NPAPI plugins, and didn’t introduce new extension API for download observing (i.e. when a download link is clicked and the download is started in the browser), currently no such functionality is present in the new extension.
- Moved to Digital River GmbH as our e-commerce partner, since their subsidiary eSellerate (our previous partner) is being closed down.
- Fixed an issue with the recently notarized Firefox and Chrome, which won’t transfer downloads to iGetter through the iGetterExtension. For this, reworked iGetterMessagingHost’s method of interaction with iGetter, since the previously used AppleEvents method is disallowed by default in the newly notarized Firefox and Chrome.
- Digitally signed iGetterMessagingHost.
- Implemented new “com.presenta.iGetter.downloadUrls” notification through the CFNotificationCenter, for receiving download URLs, as an alternative to the AppleEvents.
- iGetter WebExtension for Firefox now shows an alert when iGetter couldn’t be found on its usual location (either moved or deleted).
- Fixed an issue that iGetterMessagingHost doesn’t identify Firefox, when transferring downloads to iGetter.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iGetter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iGetter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iGetter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iGetter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iGetter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iGetter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iGetter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iGetter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iGetter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iGetter from your MAC!
iGetter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Download manager with multi-threading options.
Complete control over your downloads.
Neat Download Manager
Free download manager.
This iGetter .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. iGetter is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.