iGetMovies for MAC – Copy QT movies from ITMS or Safari to your Desktop. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iGetMovies for MAC Latest Version
iGetMovies for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iGetMovies that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iGetMovies App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.2.8|
About iGetMovies App for MAC
iGetMovies allows you to copy a QuickTime movie from the iTunes Music Store or a movie or audio file from Safari to your Desktop. Once iTunes or Safari has loaded completely a movie, click on the button of iGetMovies and it will copy it/them to your Desktop. It depends on the website, but it works most of the time. It has been done with AppleScript Studio. My website is in french for the moment, but the applications are also in english.
- bug fix in the new version check system, sorry for that
- many fixes and enhancements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iGetMovies for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iGetMovies .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iGetMovies is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iGetMovies for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iGetMovies apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iGetMovies apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iGetMovies that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iGetMovies icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iGetMovies on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iGetMovies from your MAC!
iGetMovies Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iGetMovies .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. iGetMovies is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.