iGallery2 for MAC – A fast and foolproof Web photo gallery creator. This app was build by DANIELE.CH Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iGallery2 for MAC Latest Version
iGallery2 for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iGallery2 that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iGallery2 App|
|File Size||8.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About iGallery2 App for MAC
iGallery2 is simple app to create photo galleries for the web. The use is very straightforward: drag&drop a folder of chosen images onto the iGallery window and the app will quickly create the HTML page. The web gallery page is responsive (it adapts automatically to all screen size) because it uses the Bootstrap framework. iGallery is the perfect companio for iResize. … and last but not least, iGallery is an Universal app (Apple ARM64 compatible).
- Minor bug fix
- Added caption field (image description)
- Added all HTML colors
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iGallery2 for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iGallery2 .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iGallery2 is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iGallery2 for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iGallery2 apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iGallery2 apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iGallery2 that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iGallery2 icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iGallery2 on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iGallery2 from your MAC!
iGallery2 Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iGallery2 .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. iGallery2 is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.