iFreeMem for MAC – Maximize free memory for better application performance. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iFreeMem for MAC Latest Version
iFreeMem for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iFreeMem that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iFreeMem App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About iFreeMem App for MAC
iFreeMem… Free system memory for better application performance. A quick and easy alternative to either a reboot or RAM upgrade to get defragmented free memory.
If you are in the middle of using an application and the system becomes unresponsive for several seconds it could be the memory manager organising free memory for your application to use. IFreeMem clears Inactive memory to help your applications avoid the performance hit you get when running low on Free memory. You could think of it like a RAM upgrade.
Especially useful for users of memory hungry applications, i.e.:
- Graphic Designers
- Final Cut Pro users
- Parallels Desktop users
Rejuvenates old Machines and optimizes new machines.
Version 3.5a (reports as 1.0 in the Finder): Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iFreeMem for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iFreeMem .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iFreeMem is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iFreeMem for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iFreeMem apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iFreeMem apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iFreeMem that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iFreeMem icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iFreeMem on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iFreeMem from your MAC!
iFreeMem Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Free up inactive memory (was Boost & Memory).
Download Memory Cleaner for MAC
Monitor your hardware.
Memory Clean 3
Utility for purging inactive memory.
Download Memory Clean 3 for MAC
This iFreeMem .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. iFreeMem is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.