iDracula – Undead Awakening for MAC – Vampire hunter action game. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Games app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iDracula – Undead Awakening for MAC Latest Version
iDracula – Undead Awakening for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iDracula – Undead Awakening that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iDracula – Undead Awakening App|
About iDracula – Undead Awakening App for MAC
iDracula – Undead Awakening… You are the hunter. Vampire hunter. Well, not quite. In fact, you are being hunted. Or you’re just trying to survive a little more against the horde of Vampires, Werewolves, Witches and Dracula himself. Can you stand the night? iDracula is an intense survival shooter – the most intense game in the App Store. You begin with a simple gun and slow monsters, but as the time passes, they grow stronger and faster, dropping better weapons. You will also be able to gain “perks” , as you earn enough experience. iDracula Game Features:
- The Most intense game ever! Not for the nervous!
- Amazing graphics, superlative animation
- 6 different weapons – Gun, Rifle, Crossbow, Grenade Launcher, Machine Gun and BFG (yes, it ‘ s big).
- Two game modes – Survival and Rush
- Perk system.
- Great overall quality at an incredibly low price
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iDracula – Undead Awakening for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iDracula – Undead Awakening .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iDracula – Undead Awakening is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iDracula – Undead Awakening for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iDracula – Undead Awakening apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iDracula – Undead Awakening apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iDracula – Undead Awakening that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iDracula – Undead Awakening icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iDracula – Undead Awakening on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iDracula – Undead Awakening from your MAC!
iDracula – Undead Awakening Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Paradise Paintball Widget
Single or multiplayer free-for-all shootout in a tropical setting.
This iDracula – Undead Awakening .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. iDracula – Undead Awakening is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.