iDownloader for MAC – Fast and Elegant File Downloader. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iDownloader for MAC Latest Version
iDownloader for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iDownloader that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iDownloader App|
About iDownloader App for MAC
iDownloader is super fast file downloader with very beautiful and elegant design. It breaks download into multiple segments and download these segments together. This ensures that your internet bandwidth is completely utilized.
It always starts download from where it left and keep retrying if connection is lost. So even if you have slow or flaky internet connection, your download will virtually never fail.
- Multithreaded download to maximize download speed.
- Resume, pause, cancel support for supported servers.
- Supports http/https.
- Supports unlimited downloads.
- Filter download using file types.
- Drag and drop link support.
- Detect copied links from browser.
- Eye catching modern UI for pleasant download experience.
- Browser extensions for starting download directly from browser.
- Authentication support.
- Scheduler for scheduling your download at convenient time.
- Multiple bug fixes and stability improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iDownloader for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iDownloader .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iDownloader is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iDownloader for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iDownloader apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iDownloader apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iDownloader that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iDownloader icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iDownloader on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iDownloader from your MAC!
iDownloader Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iDownloader .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. iDownloader is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.