iDock Icons for MAC – Preview your icon designs in the dock. This app was developed by APPTYRANT Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iDock Icons for MAC Latest Version
iDock Icons for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iDock Icons that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iDock Icons App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About iDock Icons App for MAC
Instantly preview your icon designs in the dock with iDock Icons. If you’re a designer or Mac developer this tool will save you tons of time. Simply drag and drop your images onto the window and you can instantly see how they look in the dock. Effortlessly switch between multiple icon images by clicking with your mouse or use the arrow keys on your keyboard.
- Updated the url used in the “More Apps” window to the new address: http://apptyrant.com/mac-apps/
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iDock Icons for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iDock Icons .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iDock Icons is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iDock Icons for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iDock Icons apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iDock Icons apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iDock Icons that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iDock Icons icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iDock Icons on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iDock Icons from your MAC!
iDock Icons Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Vector Icon Box Pro
Collection of vector icons.
This iDock Icons .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. iDock Icons is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.