Icy Juice for MAC – ICQ Internet chat client. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Icy Juice for MAC Latest Version
Icy Juice for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Icy Juice that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Icy Juice App|
|File Size||1.53 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About Icy Juice App for MAC
Icy Juice is a Cocoa-based ICQ Internet chat client that support multiple accounts. Icy Juice is still a long way from being feature-complete, and the current release is more of a preview and an invitation for users to express their needs and expectations from an ICQ client and for developers to take part in this open-source project in one way or another. The source code is also available.
- Fixed a bug in the decoding of UTF-16 messages on Intel
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Icy Juice for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Icy Juice .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Icy Juice is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Icy Juice for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Icy Juice apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Icy Juice apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Icy Juice that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Icy Juice icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Icy Juice on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Icy Juice from your MAC!
Icy Juice Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Icy Juice .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Icy Juice is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.