iConsole for MAC – Terminal application with a modern Cocoa interface. This app was created by ICONSOLE.O7.FI Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iConsole for MAC Latest Version
iConsole for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iConsole that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iConsole App|
|File Size||947 KB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About iConsole App for MAC
iConsole is a powerful and flexible terminal application for OS X with a modern Cocoa interface.
- Flexible Cocoa interface with tabs and horizontal and vertical split views
- Keyboard shortcuts for jumping between tabs and views
- Fullscreen support
- Search functionality
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later running on a 64-bit Intel processor
- iConsole is free again
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iConsole for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iConsole .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iConsole is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iConsole for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iConsole apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iConsole apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iConsole that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iConsole icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iConsole on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iConsole from your MAC!
iConsole Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Full-featured terminal app.
Modern fork of older iTerm project.
This iConsole .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. iConsole is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.