IconKit for MAC – Icon resizer for app development. This app was released by APPERSIAN Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
IconKit for MAC Latest Version
IconKit for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about IconKit that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||IconKit App|
About IconKit App for MAC
IconKit – So you want to include all of your app icons at the correct sizes without having to resize every single one manually? Are you tired of confusing apps?
IconKit brings you a great new experience of icon generator for developers and designers, just drag your image into IconKit to start.
- Export icons for iOS 8, iOS 7, iOS 6, Apple Watch, CarPlay and Mac based on the latest version of Xcode icon set
- Support for Android icon set
- Preview your icons before export
- Tired of assigning every single icon in Xcode? Generate AppIcon.appiconset including properly formatted JSON file for Asset Catalogs
- Reduction of @2x or @3x icons to 1x scale factor with a tiny tool called ScaleReducer right on your status bar.
- Fixes an error with the JSON file
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download IconKit for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the IconKit .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the IconKit is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy IconKit for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing IconKit apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete IconKit apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the IconKit that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the IconKit icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall IconKit on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove IconKit from your MAC!
IconKit Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Graphics editor with powerful features.
Prepare icon artwork for iOS apps.
This IconKit .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. IconKit is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.