IconFly Mobile for MAC – Create icons from images. This app was developed by ICONFLY.APERIO-LUX Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
IconFly Mobile for MAC Latest Version
IconFly Mobile for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about IconFly Mobile that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||IconFly Mobile App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About IconFly Mobile App for MAC
IconFly Mobile is an incredible time saver that allows you to easily create icons in many formats for your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch applications. Moreover, IconFly Mobile allows you to create icons for Android applications. IconFly Mobile is actively supported and consistently updated.
Supported image formats for icons creation: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, ICNS, PSD, EPS, AI, PDF.
- Create appiconset and icons packages for your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch applications
- Preview your icons before export
- Replace images separately for different sizes
- Supports app icons for iOS 7 and later (including latest iOS 10)
- Supports app icons for iPhone (including latest iPhone 6 and iPhone 6S)
- Supports app icons for iPad (including latest iPad Pro)
- Fix minor issues
- Performance and stability improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download IconFly Mobile for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the IconFly Mobile .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the IconFly Mobile is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy IconFly Mobile for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing IconFly Mobile apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete IconFly Mobile apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the IconFly Mobile that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the IconFly Mobile icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall IconFly Mobile on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove IconFly Mobile from your MAC!
IconFly Mobile Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Vector Icon Box Pro
Collection of vector icons.
This IconFly Mobile .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. IconFly Mobile is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.