IconBook for MAC – Collect masterpieces of Mac icons. This app was build by ICONBOOK.MYSTRIKINGLY Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Customization app for free now on ForMacApps.com
IconBook for MAC Latest Version
IconBook for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about IconBook that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||IconBook App|
|File Size||4.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About IconBook App for MAC
- Collect masterpieces of Mac icons.
- Preview icons under many circumstances.
- Filter icons by name, developer, category, tag, and color.
- Browse editor-picked amazing icons.
Version 1.1.2 (179):
- Compatibility with macOS Big Sur.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download IconBook for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the IconBook .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the IconBook is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy IconBook for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing IconBook apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete IconBook apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the IconBook that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the IconBook icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall IconBook on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove IconBook from your MAC!
IconBook Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This IconBook .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. IconBook is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.