Icon Resize for MAC – Resize icons. This app was created by BIJOKMIND Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Icon Resize for MAC Latest Version
Icon Resize for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Icon Resize that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Icon Resize App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Icon Resize App for MAC
Icons is a tool for developers. This tools helps developers to quickly resize icon to multiple size for iOS or Mac.
Actually any developer can develop this simple app. But why waste time if others have done it for you?
- Support new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
- Support all size of Mac App Icon and iOS App Icon.
- Support resize to Toolbar, Navigation bar and Tab bar icon size.
- Can rename file before saving.
- Save file by dragging from table to Finder.
- Bug fix
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Icon Resize for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Icon Resize .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Icon Resize is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Icon Resize for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Icon Resize apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Icon Resize apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Icon Resize that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Icon Resize icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Icon Resize on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Icon Resize from your MAC!
Icon Resize Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Icon Resize .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Icon Resize is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.