Icon Bot for MAC – Hassle-free icon converter. This app was build by DEV-LUX Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Icon Bot for MAC Latest Version
Icon Bot for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Icon Bot that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Icon Bot App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Icon Bot App for MAC
With Icon Bot, you can convert your app icons to all the different sizes you need quickly and hassle-free. Icon Bot knows which image sizes are necessary, which image format is correct, and how to export it so it’s most convenient for the developer. Just drop a big icon file on Icon Bot and get all the converted image files, or put them directly into your XCode .xcassets catalog.
- hassle free icon converter
- simple drag-and-drop interface
- convert and export all icons necessary for your app project
- app icon requirements are kept up to date automatically
- export files individually or all at the same time
- export directly to XCode
- individual icon sizes can have individual source graphics
- choose from many different app icon sets (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch App, Android…)
- manage multiple projects at the same time
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Support for iOS 10 Messages icons
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Icon Bot for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Icon Bot .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Icon Bot is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Icon Bot for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Icon Bot apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Icon Bot apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Icon Bot that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Icon Bot icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Icon Bot on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Icon Bot from your MAC!
Icon Bot Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Icon Bot .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Icon Bot is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.