iClouDrive for MAC – Sync files between your Macs using iCloud, like iDisk. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iClouDrive for MAC Latest Version
iClouDrive for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iClouDrive that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iClouDrive App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About iClouDrive App for MAC
iClouDrive is the easiest way to use your otherwise unused iCloud storage space for syncing files between your Macs.
iCloud’s predecessor, MobileMe, had a feature called iDisk which allowed you to easily sync files between your Macs. For some strange reason, Apple killed this great feature when iCloud was released. iClouDrive brings this great feature back to your Macs, by creating a folder on your computer which is seamlessly synced using your iCloud account.
iClouDrive works in English, Spanish, French and German.
- Fixes a bug which rendered the English version inaccessible.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iClouDrive for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iClouDrive .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iClouDrive is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iClouDrive for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iClouDrive apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iClouDrive apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iClouDrive that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iClouDrive icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iClouDrive on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iClouDrive from your MAC!
iClouDrive Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Run your own personal cloud.
Feature-rich online storage resource.
Automatic online backup; free 5GB account.
This iClouDrive .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. iClouDrive is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.