iCloudDisk for MAC – Create an iCloud folder to easily sync files to your iCloud account. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iCloudDisk for MAC Latest Version
iCloudDisk for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iCloudDisk that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iCloudDisk App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About iCloudDisk App for MAC
iCloudDisk lets you sync files between your Macs using iCloud, like iDisk.
iCloudDisk is the easiest way to use your otherwise-unused iCloud storage space for syncing files between your Macs. iCloudDisk creates a folder on your computer which is seamlessly synced using your iCloud account. Files are even saved for offline use.
Note: You must run iCloudDisk on all the Macs you want to sync with.
- Now localized in 33 languages.
- Minor bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iCloudDisk for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iCloudDisk .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iCloudDisk is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iCloudDisk for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iCloudDisk apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iCloudDisk apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iCloudDisk that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iCloudDisk icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iCloudDisk on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iCloudDisk from your MAC!
iCloudDisk Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Secure the files in your favorite cloud-storage solution.
Backup and Sync
File backup and sharing tool; 15 GB free (was Google Drive).
Visualization tool details your cloud infrastructure.
This iCloudDisk .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. iCloudDisk is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.