iChat Extender for MAC – iChat iTunes management. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iChat Extender for MAC Latest Version
iChat Extender for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iChat Extender that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iChat Extender App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About iChat Extender App for MAC
iChat Extender will allow you to truly customize iChat. You’ll be able to change the formatting of the “iTunes Now Playing” status, disable Smileys, change Group divider style, personalize incoming bubbles and login away.
- Complete interface revamp
- Complete Style pane overhaul
- Added Advanced pane
- Added Custom image setting
- Integrated Help into system Help
- Now using Sparkle update system to manage updating
- Found critical information about iChatAgent & iChat, which now requires iChat to be closed when using iChat Extender
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iChat Extender for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iChat Extender .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iChat Extender is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iChat Extender for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iChat Extender apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iChat Extender apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iChat Extender that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iChat Extender icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iChat Extender on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iChat Extender from your MAC!
iChat Extender Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iChat Extender .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. iChat Extender is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.