ICEfaces for MAC – Framework for developing Ajax apps for Web and iPhone. This app was developed by ICESOFT Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ICEfaces for MAC Latest Version
ICEfaces for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ICEfaces that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ICEfaces App|
|File Size||119 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About ICEfaces App for MAC
ICEfaces is a framework for developing Ajax applications for the Web and iPhone in Java with JavaServer Faces.
In contrast to typical Web applications, ICEfaces applications can update any part of the page at any time. Full page refresh is eliminated, and multi-user interaction is supported through Ajax Push.
ICEfaces is completely open source and is provided under the Mozilla Public License.
Note: Users are required to create a profile through the developer’s site in order to download the app.
- New ace:borderLayout Component
- Container with up to five different regions (north, south, east, west and center) which can be user collapsible, expandable, closable, and resizable.
- New ace:dashboard Component
- Container that can contain panes with arbitrary content. Each pane is resizable, draggable/moveable and closable.
- The panes are arranged in a grid with fixed base dimensions (in pixels), and they can span multiple rows and/or columns in the grid, as specified or as modified by the user. When a pane is moved or resized the grid automatically rearranges itself to accomodate the new pane position or size.
- New ace:triStateCheckbox Component
- Support “checked”, “unchecked”, and “indeterminate” states.
- Support for Mojarra JSF 2.3 (JSF 2.3.5 included).
- Requires JDK 1.8 runtime.
- Over 50 other improvements and bug fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ICEfaces for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ICEfaces .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ICEfaces is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ICEfaces for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ICEfaces apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ICEfaces apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ICEfaces that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ICEfaces icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ICEfaces on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ICEfaces from your MAC!
ICEfaces Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This ICEfaces .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. ICEfaces is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.