Iceberg for MAC – Creates packages and metapackages. This app was developed by S.SUDRE.FREE.FR Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Iceberg for MAC Latest Version
Iceberg for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Iceberg that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Iceberg App|
|File Size||5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.2.8|
About Iceberg App for MAC
Iceberg is an Integrated Packaging Environment (IPE) that allows you to create packages or metapackages conforming to the Mac OS X specifications. With Iceberg, you can quickly create your installation packages using a graphic user interface similar to your favorite development tools. Iceberg can also be useful for Administrators who want to gather in a metapackage numerous packages for remote distribution via Apple Remote Desktop.
- Iceberg: Fix a crash in Yosemite when closing a document window
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Iceberg for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Iceberg .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Iceberg is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Iceberg for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Iceberg apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Iceberg apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Iceberg that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Iceberg icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Iceberg on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Iceberg from your MAC!
Iceberg Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Makes installing multiple packages quick for sysadmins.
Create distribution and installation packages.
Install individual files from .pkg installers and more.
This Iceberg .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Iceberg is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.