Ice Blast for MAC – Save the world from a next Ice Age. This app was developed by BIGFISHGAMES Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Games app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Ice Blast for MAC Latest Version
Ice Blast for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Ice Blast that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Ice Blast App|
|File Size||26.7 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Ice Blast App for MAC
Ice Blast is a Time-management/Arcade/Strategy game that is sure to keep you entertained for hours on end! The world is freezing over and you lead a team of 3 specialists who have to destroy strange icecrystals that have popped up out of nowhere!
Lead them though 5 different environments as they search for the cause of the radical climate change the world is going through. Buy them new weapons and train them in the dojo, the fate of the world rests with you! *Update* Fixed several bugs in the tutorial
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Ice Blast for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Ice Blast .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Ice Blast is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Ice Blast for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Ice Blast apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Ice Blast apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Ice Blast that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Ice Blast icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Ice Blast on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Ice Blast from your MAC!
Ice Blast Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Ice Blast .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Ice Blast is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.