iCalMail for MAC – Schedule and send automatic e-mails. This app was released by SHULLIAN Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iCalMail for MAC Latest Version
iCalMail for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iCalMail that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iCalMail App|
|File Size||52 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About iCalMail App for MAC
iCalMail… This program creates a calendar that lets you automatically email people at certain times. The following shows what becomes what in an e-mail:
- event name -> subject
- location -> attachment
- attendees -> recipients
- notes field -> message text
- url field -> sender email
It is not necessary to click the “Send” button. Doing so will execute iCal’s normal invitation system. You can close the event pane by clicking outside of it or pressing “esc”.
Please note that because of a workaround I had to use for Leopard, you may receive the email being sent as well.
For best results:
- Set the alarm to open the “iCalMail” app “0 minutes before”.
- Schedule events at least 5 minutes apart.
Attachments should be stated in the form “/Volumes/Volume Name/Folder Name/File Name” (without quotes).
It is OK if the url field starts with “http://” or is left blank.
- Bug fixes for Leopard.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iCalMail for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iCalMail .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iCalMail is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iCalMail for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iCalMail apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iCalMail apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iCalMail that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iCalMail icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iCalMail on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iCalMail from your MAC!
iCalMail Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iCalMail .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. iCalMail is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.