iCab Mobile for MAC – Web browser with extra features. This app was created by ICAB.DE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iCab Mobile for MAC Latest Version
iCab Mobile for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iCab Mobile that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iCab Mobile App|
About iCab Mobile App for MAC
iCab Mobile (the little brother of the iCab browser for the Mac) is a Web browser for the iPhone and iPod Touch. It provides many features which makes surfing in the Web much easier.
Here are some of the key features:
- Support for Bookmarks
- You can easily access the previously visited sites (History)
- You can access all the Web sites that are found in the address book of the iPhone or iPod Touch
- Support for Tabs. You can open links in new Tabs, in the current Tab or let the Web page decide where to open links. You can also let the app open Tabs in the background.
- The Fullscreen mode hides all toolbars so the Web page can use the whole screen.
- Privacy Settings: Private Browsing mode where nothing is stored in the history. Delete history and cookies manually at any time or automatically when quitting.
- Searching is one of the most important actions in the internet. Therefore iCab Mobile provides some very powerful search features. You can select between different search engines when searching in the internet. The list of search engines can be extended very easy, just open a Web page with a search form and touch the button \”Add To Search Engines\”. That\’s all. Now the newly added search engine can be selected in the \”Search\” view as well.
You can not only search for Web sites, you can also search for words and phrases within the currently displayed Web page.
- Filling out certain forms (for example for login-forms) over and over again using the virtual keyboard of the iPhone is nothing you want to do. iCab Mobiles lets you save the forms you\’ve filled out manually, so the next time you have to fill out the form, you can let iCab Mobil do this for you.
- iCab Mobile supports Filters (URL-based filters). The app comes with a list of filters which can filter out many advertisng banners. This list can be editied, so you can add new filters or remove/deactivate extisting ones.
- The URL completion feature helps you entering URLs in the URL field. Based on the letters you\’ve typed in, you\’ll get a list of URLs from the history or bookmarks you can select from.
- The app can start with a certain homepage but can also restore the Web pages and Tabs that were open when the app has quit before.
- iCab Mobile supports International Domain Names (IDN)
- There\’s a build-in \”help\” which explains all the setttings and features. Tap the tools/settings icon at the bottom right to find the \”help\”.
Planned for future releases:
- Importing/exporting bookmarks
- Saving Web pages for offline usage (especially useful for iPod Touch users)
- Supports background feature of iOS4
- Optimized icons for the new iPhone 4 display
- Webpage can be displayed on an external display or beamer
- The scrollpad can be switched off
- Web pages which are opened from within another App can be opened in a new Tab
- In Kiosk mode all controls can be switched off
- Search results can be opened in a new Tab on the iPad as well.
- Added three finger gestures for back/forward and switching tabs
- Downloads can be now sent by email (but there\’s a size limit of a few mega bytes)
- The maximum zoom level is increased now
- Several Bugfixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iCab Mobile for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iCab Mobile .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iCab Mobile is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iCab Mobile for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iCab Mobile apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iCab Mobile apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iCab Mobile that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iCab Mobile icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iCab Mobile on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iCab Mobile from your MAC!
iCab Mobile Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iCab Mobile .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. iCab Mobile is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.