iBrowseTwo for MAC – Browse two websites at the same time. This app was created by 7SQL Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iBrowseTwo for MAC Latest Version
iBrowseTwo for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iBrowseTwo that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iBrowseTwo App|
About iBrowseTwo App for MAC
iBrowseTwo is the application you’ve been waiting for. Just another Web browser? NO! It enables you to browse TWO websites at the same time! Let’s say it again – browsing TWO websites on the same screen – no switching, unnecessary taps, no hassle. There’s no app like that on App Store!
Browse by intuitive taps & swipes. Nearly full screen – only a narrow, innovative navigation bar. Drag it up and down to resize the Web space. And of course both pages can be be zoomed in and out with standard multi-touch and double tap.
It saves the last viewed pages so next time you start the program (i.e. after the phone call) it will load both of your pages automatically. You can read your favourite blog in one window while googling in the other – no switching between pages! Now you can even browse with your friend, love, etc. at the same time! That’s the real sharing of iPhone experience!
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iBrowseTwo for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iBrowseTwo .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iBrowseTwo is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iBrowseTwo for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iBrowseTwo apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iBrowseTwo apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iBrowseTwo that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iBrowseTwo icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iBrowseTwo on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iBrowseTwo from your MAC!
iBrowseTwo Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iBrowseTwo .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. iBrowseTwo is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.