iBookmark for MAC – Visually manage your bookmarks. This app was created by IBOOKMARKAPP Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iBookmark for MAC Latest Version
iBookmark for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iBookmark that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iBookmark App|
|File Size||926 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About iBookmark App for MAC
iBookmark is a bookmark management application with a feature set that emphasizes visual organization.
- Batch Delete, Move folders and Reload
- Add New Animation Effect to Sidebar
- When Quick Look is active, press arrow keys to navigate to the next or previous item
- Drag and drop the URL to iBookmark icon in the dock, the bookmark is added to default folder, the app open automatically when it Is closed
- Drag and drop the URL to main interface, sidebar or thumbnail interface to add bookmark
- Bugs fixed
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iBookmark for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iBookmark .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iBookmark is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iBookmark for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iBookmark apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iBookmark apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iBookmark that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iBookmark icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iBookmark on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iBookmark from your MAC!
iBookmark Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Safari Bookmark Exporter
Export bookmarks from Safari to any browser.
Organize, verify, and sync bookmarks between multiple browsers.
Simple and elegant bookmark manager.
This iBookmark .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. iBookmark is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.