iAnimationX for MAC – Web browser to more quickly select and download Flash animation. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
iAnimationX for MAC Latest Version
iAnimationX for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about iAnimationX that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||iAnimationX App|
About iAnimationX App for MAC
iAnimationX allows you to download Flash animations and games from websites. Simply go to the website containing the flash animation or flash game you want to download, select the source (Newgrounds or “Other site”) and click the Download button!
You can also open downloaded .swf-files within iAnimationX.
iAnimationX is available in English and Dutch and it is Universal Binary. And the best of all: it’s free!
Note: You can also download .swf files (flash animations and games) with my other application called iTubeX Ultimate!
- Decreased application size
- Overall stability and performance improved
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download iAnimationX for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the iAnimationX .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the iAnimationX is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy iAnimationX for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing iAnimationX apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete iAnimationX apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the iAnimationX that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the iAnimationX icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall iAnimationX on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove iAnimationX from your MAC!
iAnimationX Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This iAnimationX .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. iAnimationX is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.