i11Chat for MAC – Standalone access for WhatsApp Web and FB Messenger (was XustoChat). This app was build by APPS.RAVENSYSTEM.ES Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
i11Chat for MAC Latest Version
i11Chat for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about i11Chat that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||i11Chat App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About i11Chat App for MAC
i11Chat (was XustoChat) lets you use WhatsApp Web and Facebook Messenger on your OS X Desktop. It takes advantage of WhatsApp and Facebook, integrating them in a standalone all-in-one application.
- Very optimized code to minimize used resources and battery impact. (A good option to use in Apple MacBooks)
- Drag-and-drop to send media files
- Option to launch App at user login with a 15 seconds delay to ensure Mac is connected to Internet
- Mac style user interface
- Dock icon notifications
- Show number of unread messages in Dock icon badge
- Emoji keyboard
- Open links in Safari, and other media files too
- Play audio and video content in native media player
- Resizable windows
- Share videos on social networks
- General improvements
* Disclaimer: i11Chat is a third-party app, and it requires a WhatsApp Web-compatible device. The developer of this software is not sponsored by or affiliated with WhatsApp, Inc., or Facebook, Inc., in any way.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download i11Chat for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the i11Chat .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the i11Chat is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy i11Chat for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing i11Chat apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete i11Chat apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the i11Chat that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the i11Chat icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall i11Chat on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove i11Chat from your MAC!
i11Chat Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This i11Chat .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. i11Chat is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.