HyperTerm for MAC – A beautiful and extensible experience for command-line interface users. This app was created by HYPERTERM Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
HyperTerm for MAC Latest Version
HyperTerm for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about HyperTerm that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||HyperTerm App|
|File Size||44.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About HyperTerm App for MAC
The goal of the HyperTerm project is to create a beautiful and extensible experience for command-line interface users, built on open web standards. In the beginning, our focus will be primarily around speed, stability and the development of the correct API for extension authors. In the future, we anticipate the community will come up with innovative additions to enhance what could be the simplest, most powerful and well-tested interface for productivity.
- Better npm install, UTF8, hooks
- notification style improvements and link to release notes upon updates
- make npm install work more reliably (#172)
- fixing problems with alt key and special characters like å, ö and ä. (#201)
- change the version of eslint-config-standard from 5.3.1 to 5.3.5 (#166)
- fixed an issue where the app icon was not showing up in Linux (#126)
- fixed typo (#152)
- icon typo fixed in about dialog (#146)
- add a copy of the MIT license (#160)
- fix notification message (#111)
- improved installation method (#104)
- initial travis ci support (#107)
- menu improvements (#185)
- provide hooks to open a new tab to the same directory (#174)
- fix hypersolar plugin example, it does not exist (#179)
- fix onWindow hook (#180)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download HyperTerm for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the HyperTerm .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the HyperTerm is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy HyperTerm for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing HyperTerm apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete HyperTerm apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the HyperTerm that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the HyperTerm icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall HyperTerm on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove HyperTerm from your MAC!
HyperTerm Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Modern fork of older iTerm project.
This HyperTerm .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. HyperTerm is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.