Hypernap for MAC – Quick and easy tool for testing web APIs. This app was released by GETHYPERNAP Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Hypernap for MAC Latest Version
Hypernap for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Hypernap that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Hypernap App|
|File Size||5.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Hypernap App for MAC
Hypernap is a quick and easy tool for helping you test your web APIs. Create and run HTTP-requests, and group them in different folders to keep yourself organized. The app is never in your way! It keeps itself hidden in your menubar or dock, depending on how you configure it. You can quickly access your requests by clicking the app icon or by setting a global shortcut key!
- Added support for Dark Mode in macOS Mojave
- You can set a different editor theme to use when switching between Light and Dark Mode
- Bug fixes to improve compatibility with Yosemite and later
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Hypernap for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Hypernap .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Hypernap is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Hypernap for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Hypernap apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Hypernap apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Hypernap that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Hypernap icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Hypernap on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Hypernap from your MAC!
Hypernap Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Hypernap .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Hypernap is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.