HyperImage for MAC – Tool for downloading an entire website This app was build by KAVASOFT Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
HyperImage for MAC Latest Version
HyperImage for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about HyperImage that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||HyperImage App|
|File Size||4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About HyperImage App for MAC
HyperImage… There are millions of images on the web, but until now there was no convenient way to download them besides clicking on them one by one. HyperImage is an industrial-strength tool for downloading entire websites worth of pictures. Just point HyperImage to any website, and watch as thousands of pictures stream down to your computer.
Enter the address of a website, and HyperImage will crawl every page and download every image. HyperImage includes a built-in image browser, so you can easily browse through all the pictures from a particular page or website. You can even show a full-screen slideshow of images as they are being downloaded.
- can now queue Tumblr posts inside the application.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download HyperImage for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the HyperImage .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the HyperImage is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy HyperImage for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing HyperImage apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete HyperImage apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the HyperImage that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the HyperImage icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall HyperImage on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove HyperImage from your MAC!
HyperImage Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Tool for finding images on the Web (was Pandora).
Internet Web image finder.
Automatically downloads complete Web sites.
This HyperImage .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. HyperImage is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.