Hurricane Track for MAC – Hurricane tracking, radar, and local weather. This app was developed by MACHSOFTWAREDESIGN Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Hurricane Track for MAC Latest Version
Hurricane Track for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Hurricane Track that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Hurricane Track App|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Hurricane Track App for MAC
Hurricane Track is an advanced, modern, and easy-to-use hurricane tracking, radar, and local weather application. It features incredible new features such as 14 world radars, a new customizable dynamic local radar using NEXRAD “next-generation radar” technology, descriptive textual forecasts, future projected tropical cyclone paths, historic hurricane paths, regional radars, national radars, lightning intensity radars, sea temperatures, cloud formations that can potentially turn into tropical cyclones, maps, an interactive 3D Earth and solar system, detailed tropical storm information and discussion, and much much more!
Local weather features photorealistic day- and nighttime graphics, ten-day weather forecasts, wind speed/direction, humidity, highs/lows, and much more. Local weather conditions are shown in the menu bar (Dark Theme compatible!) and a live animated NEXRAD local radar in the Dock. All three panes can be resized independently, with full multi-touch gestures included. With all these features, Hurricane Track brings comprehensive hurricane-tracking and radar technology to your Mac, at a very affordable price.
- Hurricane Tracking
- Projected tropical storm paths: future tropical storm paths for the next five days
- Graphical outlines of cloud formations that can turn into potential tropical storms
- Historical hurricane tracks going all the way back to 1949
- Sea-surface temperatures for the past two months
- Interactive map with tropical cyclones, live clouds, and earthquakes
- Interactive 3D solar system shows sun, planets, and asteroid belt
- Interactive 3D Earth with live clouds, tropical storms, and earthquakes
- Tropical storm and weather information, summaries, discussions, and outlooks
- Multi-touch gesture and Retina-display support included!
- 14 radar locations around the globe with 8 radars per location
- Customizable advanced local radar using NEXRAD technology
- Innovative lightning intensity radars
- Each radar can be switched between locations on-the-fly
- Each radar features Reload button to make sure you always have the latest data
- Dock icon shows animated NEXRAD local radar
- Local Weather
- Photorealistic day/night graphics, with over 200,000 locations around the globe supported; updates every 15 minutes
- Supports unlimited multiple locations, Imperial/metric systems,F°/C°; 24-hour clock option
- Conditions in menubar (Dark Theme compatible, must be enabled in Preferences)
- 10-day forecast on main window
- 5-day forecast in menubar
- Textual forecast gives detailed descriptions for different periods throughout the day (provided by U.S. National Weather Service)
- Wind speed, direction, humidity, conditions and more
- Advanced, yet super easy to use
- Fixes an issue that may have caused the app to crash on startup due to changes on the server-end
- New Local Radar feature makes it easier to view precipitation in your area
- New Regional feature shows the most important information in your area
- Fixed various bugs throughout the application
Note: Local radar, regional radar, and textual forecast features are for the United States only.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Hurricane Track for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Hurricane Track .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Hurricane Track is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Hurricane Track for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Hurricane Track apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Hurricane Track apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Hurricane Track that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Hurricane Track icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Hurricane Track on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Hurricane Track from your MAC!
Hurricane Track Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Hurricane Rita/Katrina News & Donate
Latest hurricane Rita/Katrina news, donate to Red Cross.
Doppler radar for the Desktop.
This Hurricane Track .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Hurricane Track is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.