HTTPSChecker for MAC – Tools to find HTTPS mixed content issues. This app was developed by HTTPSCHECKER Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
HTTPSChecker for MAC Latest Version
HTTPSChecker for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about HTTPSChecker that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||HTTPSChecker App|
|File Size||56.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About HTTPSChecker App for MAC
With HTTPSChecker you can check your website for common HTTPS migration issues.
Find insecure HTTP content loaded over HTTPS, to keep data private, unmodified and trusted by visitors.
Full pricing information available here.
- README improvements
- New images added
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download HTTPSChecker for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the HTTPSChecker .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the HTTPSChecker is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy HTTPSChecker for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing HTTPSChecker apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete HTTPSChecker apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the HTTPSChecker that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the HTTPSChecker icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall HTTPSChecker on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove HTTPSChecker from your MAC!
HTTPSChecker Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This HTTPSChecker .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. HTTPSChecker is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.