Httpd Info for MAC – Displays info about a Web server. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Httpd Info for MAC Latest Version
Httpd Info for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Httpd Info that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Httpd Info App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.2.8|
About Httpd Info App for MAC
Httpd Info displays information about a Web server by parsing its HTTP headers. It can tell you about the server’s software and operating system, or when a page was last updated. It also has a logging feature.
- Updated to run as a Universal binary (PowerPC and Intel native)
- Bug fix: certain proxy server errors are now reported correctly
- Other minor improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Httpd Info for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Httpd Info .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Httpd Info is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Httpd Info for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Httpd Info apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Httpd Info apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Httpd Info that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Httpd Info icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Httpd Info on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Httpd Info from your MAC!
Httpd Info Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Httpd Info .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Httpd Info is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.