HTTP Client for MAC – Developer tool for debugging HTTP services. This app was released by DITCHNET Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
HTTP Client for MAC Latest Version
HTTP Client for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about HTTP Client that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||HTTP Client App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About HTTP Client App for MAC
HTTP Client is a developer tool for debugging HTTP services by graphically creating and inspecting complex HTTP messages.
- HTTP methods: GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, TRACE, OPTIONS, HEAD, CONNECT
- HTTP Basic Authentication (with Keychain integration)
- Custom HTTP request headers with pre-populated names and values (date format strings and most popular User-Agent strings)
- Supports sending request bodies with POST or PUT
- Follow or ignore redirects
- Optional syntax highlighting (changeable in Preferences)
- Optional text wrap (changeable in Preferences)
- Each HTTP Client window is a document that can be saved as a .httpclient file and reopened later
- Improved stability on OS X 10.7 Lion.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download HTTP Client for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the HTTP Client .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the HTTP Client is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy HTTP Client for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing HTTP Client apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete HTTP Client apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the HTTP Client that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the HTTP Client icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall HTTP Client on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove HTTP Client from your MAC!
HTTP Client Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Network protocol analyzer.
Java HTTP proxy and monitor.
Cocoa Packet Analyzer
Network packet protocol analyzer.
This HTTP Client .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. HTTP Client is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.