Http Benchmark for MAC – Test the response times of URLS. This app was released by ITUNES.APPLE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Http Benchmark for MAC Latest Version
Http Benchmark for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Http Benchmark that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Http Benchmark App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Http Benchmark App for MAC
Http Benchmark allows you to test and compare the response times between 2 or 3 urls. Perfect during tests on your backend.
- Added a feedback form
- Fixed some bugs
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Http Benchmark for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Http Benchmark .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Http Benchmark is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Http Benchmark for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Http Benchmark apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Http Benchmark apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Http Benchmark that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Http Benchmark icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Http Benchmark on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Http Benchmark from your MAC!
Http Benchmark Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Http Benchmark .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Http Benchmark is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.