HTMLtoMD for MAC – Convert a single page or an entire site from HTML to markdown. This app was released by PEACOCKMEDIA.CO.UK Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
HTMLtoMD for MAC Latest Version
HTMLtoMD for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about HTMLtoMD that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||HTMLtoMD App|
|File Size||2.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About HTMLtoMD App for MAC
Archive a website (or just view it) in the very clean and efficient markdown format. With a simple drag and drop or paste, you can convert a single html file to markdown. Or enter a homepage url and convert+archive an entire site
- Archive an entire website in the markdown format: Provide the home or starting url and let HTMLtoMD do the rest
- Browse the resulting archive
- Read a single web page (or local html file) as markdown
- Download all images while scanning
- Paste a clipping of html or drag and drop an html file to convert to markdown
- Links and images are preserved inline with link text / alt text and absolute url
- Save the archive with each page as a separate file or consolidated into a single markdown file
- Built and notarized for running on 10.14/10.15 (Mojave/Catalina) and supporting dark mode.
- Updated to most recent version of the Integrity crawling engine
- Adds About / Help box
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download HTMLtoMD for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the HTMLtoMD .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the HTMLtoMD is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy HTMLtoMD for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing HTMLtoMD apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete HTMLtoMD apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the HTMLtoMD that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the HTMLtoMD icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall HTMLtoMD on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove HTMLtoMD from your MAC!
HTMLtoMD Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Print on continuous paper in text mode.
This HTMLtoMD .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. HTMLtoMD is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.