HTML5 Audio for MAC – RapidWeaver stack; add background music. This app was developed by BARZ-STACKS.EU Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
HTML5 Audio for MAC Latest Version
HTML5 Audio for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about HTML5 Audio that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||HTML5 Audio App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About HTML5 Audio App for MAC
HTML5 Audio is a RapidWeaver stack that will make it easy for you to bring some background music into your website. All you have to do is drop the Stack and an MP3 and OGG audio file and the audio will play on all modern browsers.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download HTML5 Audio for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the HTML5 Audio .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the HTML5 Audio is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy HTML5 Audio for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing HTML5 Audio apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete HTML5 Audio apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the HTML5 Audio that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the HTML5 Audio icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall HTML5 Audio on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove HTML5 Audio from your MAC!
HTML5 Audio Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This HTML5 Audio .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. HTML5 Audio is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.