HTML-Optimizer Pro for MAC – Speeds up your site by optimizing code. This app was developed by TONBRAND.DSE.NL Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
HTML-Optimizer Pro for MAC Latest Version
HTML-Optimizer Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about HTML-Optimizer Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||HTML-Optimizer Pro App|
|File Size||8.6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About HTML-Optimizer Pro App for MAC
Note: HTML-Optimizer Pro is no longer actively developed. The app is still available for download from the listing, but no further development will occur.
HTML-Optimizer Pro speeds up your site by optimizing both HTML and script code of your Web pages and optimizing your JPEG and PNG images. It helps you keep organized by creating a duplicate site folder for the optimized files. An added benefit is that it leaves your original files untouched. You should use your original Web folder for editing and use the duplicate Web folder for uploading.
HTML-Optimizer Pro features Smart Handling, supports XML, and can handle Web pages with any text encoding. Moreover, it can check your Web pages for dangling tags, missing attributes and broken links. HTML-Optimizer Pro offers many options to customize its operation to your special needs. Drag-and-drop is supported.
- Changed the Tonbrand Software address to http://www.tonbrand.dse.nl. This update is a must.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download HTML-Optimizer Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the HTML-Optimizer Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the HTML-Optimizer Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy HTML-Optimizer Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing HTML-Optimizer Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete HTML-Optimizer Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the HTML-Optimizer Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the HTML-Optimizer Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall HTML-Optimizer Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove HTML-Optimizer Pro from your MAC!
HTML-Optimizer Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Make your website load faster.
Web Site Maestro
Optimize and upload your webpages.
One-click website filesize optimization.
This HTML-Optimizer Pro .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. HTML-Optimizer Pro is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.