HTML Egg Pro for MAC – Drag-and-drop website designer. This app was build by HTMLEGG Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
HTML Egg Pro for MAC Latest Version
HTML Egg Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about HTML Egg Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||HTML Egg Pro App|
|File Size||66.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About HTML Egg Pro App for MAC
Featuring a classic WYSIWYG style editor, HTML Egg is the perfect app for hobby web designers who just want to have fun creating websites without coding.
- Intuitive free form layout with multiple layer arrangements
- Supports traditional static, non-responsive designs
- Supports slideshows, galleries, HTML snippets and web forms
- Exports to HTML source format, ready for publishing to your website using your web host file manager or FTP client
- Added announcement for HTML Egg 2, learn about the new version at htmlegg.com
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download HTML Egg Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the HTML Egg Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the HTML Egg Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy HTML Egg Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing HTML Egg Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete HTML Egg Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the HTML Egg Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the HTML Egg Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall HTML Egg Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove HTML Egg Pro from your MAC!
HTML Egg Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Build responsive Web sites.
Responsive Site Designer
Fast, easy creation of responsive Web sites.
Visual web-design tool.
This HTML Egg Pro .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. HTML Egg Pro is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.