HTML Egg Classic Edition for MAC – Drag-and-drop website editor. This app was build by HTMLEGG Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
HTML Egg Classic Edition for MAC Latest Version
HTML Egg Classic Edition for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about HTML Egg Classic Edition that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||HTML Egg Classic Edition App|
|File Size||43.4 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About HTML Egg Classic Edition App for MAC
HTML Egg is a website designer with drag and drop capabilities and a web page editor.
- Intuitive drag and drop editor: Add images, text, hyper links, HTML snippets and image slideshows
- Publish to your own web host provider: Upload to your own domain name through the built-in FTP uploader, with support for SFTP, regular FTP and FTPS connection modes
- Supports unlimited number of web pages
- HD editor interface fully compatible with retina displays
- Professionally designed templates: Start your creative design from a blank canvas or choose from dozens of beautifully crafted templates (including styles for both business and personal home pages)
- Integrate cool web widgets with HTML Snippets: Power up your web page by embedding custom HTML snippet to integrate widgets such as YouTube videos, Twitter and Facebook
- Create and update your sites on the go: Compatible with web page documents created using the iOS edition of HTML Egg. Leverage Dropbox to edit your web pages on your iPad, iPhone and your Mac! Please note the iOS edition is sold separately on the iOS App Store
- Style texts with beautiful web fonts
- Supports 140 gorgeous colors and shades (nicely arranged by palette colors)
- Supports multiple layers with free form arrangement
- Supports special CSS effects such as shadow, object opacity and shape transformations
- Snap to grid with adjustable grid size and line colors
- Re-size images right within the App with gestures
- Move objects around the page, easily rearrange at anytime
- Fully customizable title and file name
- Optimize for search engine listings with meta keywords and meta descriptions tags
- Image generation supports outputs in both PNG and JPEG format
- Supports all image opacity including transparent images
- Supports option for generating retina display compatible HD images
- HTML generation engine presents neatly formatted HTML and CSS source code
- Preview page designs in web view using the built in browser
- Supports HTML Snippets
- Reuse codes developed from other projects
- Write and edit HTML code (in snippets) directly within the App
- Integrate with third party web Apps such as social widgets and traffic analytics
- Embed streaming videos and web portlets
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Introducing our new sibling app: Wolf Responsive Website Designer for Mac
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download HTML Egg Classic Edition for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the HTML Egg Classic Edition .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the HTML Egg Classic Edition is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy HTML Egg Classic Edition for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing HTML Egg Classic Edition apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete HTML Egg Classic Edition apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the HTML Egg Classic Edition that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the HTML Egg Classic Edition icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall HTML Egg Classic Edition on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove HTML Egg Classic Edition from your MAC!
HTML Egg Classic Edition Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Build responsive Web sites.
Visual website creator.
Advanced Web-design tool.
This HTML Egg Classic Edition .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. HTML Egg Classic Edition is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.