HTML Egg 2 for MAC – WYSIWYG style HTML editor. This app was build by HTMLEGG Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
HTML Egg 2 for MAC Latest Version
HTML Egg 2 for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about HTML Egg 2 that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||HTML Egg 2 App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About HTML Egg 2 App for MAC
HTML Egg 2 is super easy to use WYSIWYG style editor, with zero learning curve, great for new users and hobby web designers.
- Supports slideshows, galleries, HTML snippets, web fonts and web forms
- Supports traditional static, non-responsive web designs
- Intuitive free form layout with multiple layer arrangements
- Exports to HTML source format, ready for publishing to your website using your web host file manager or FTP client
- Also available for iPhone and iPad
New in HTML Egg 2:
- All new file format: tons of under-the-hood improvements with a brand new format for better performance
- Mojave dark-mode: optimized for the latest macOS with full support for beautiful Mojave dark-mode
- In-page web form: completely redesigned web form components, now you can drag and drop to add form elements to any HTML page with built-in preview
- All new color picker: beautiful macOS color selector with support for more colors and easy-to-use color dropper
Upgrading from HTML Egg 1:
HTML Egg 2 for Mac supports fast and easy file migration for converting design files created using HTML Egg 1 to the all new HTML Egg 2 format.
- Improvements for HTML snippets and site map generation
- Minor bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download HTML Egg 2 for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the HTML Egg 2 .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the HTML Egg 2 is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy HTML Egg 2 for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing HTML Egg 2 apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete HTML Egg 2 apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the HTML Egg 2 that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the HTML Egg 2 icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall HTML Egg 2 on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove HTML Egg 2 from your MAC!
HTML Egg 2 Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This HTML Egg 2 .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. HTML Egg 2 is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.