HR-View for MAC – Human resource info management solution. This app was created by ABDATATOOLS Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Business app for free now on ForMacApps.com
HR-View for MAC Latest Version
HR-View for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about HR-View that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||HR-View App|
|File Size||3.43 MB|
About HR-View App for MAC
HR-View maintains the information needed by Human Resources in a fast, flexible, yet cost effective manner. User defined tags can be assigned to employees to quickly identify groups of employees within your organization. Basic review information and unlimited notes make it easy to maintain needed information. Files can also be attached to employee records.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download HR-View for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the HR-View .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the HR-View is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy HR-View for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing HR-View apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete HR-View apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the HR-View that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the HR-View icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall HR-View on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove HR-View from your MAC!
HR-View Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This HR-View .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. HR-View is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.