Hourly News for MAC – Play the most recent news updates from multiple sources with just one tap. This app was released by URBANAPPS Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Hourly News for MAC Latest Version
Hourly News for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Hourly News that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Hourly News App|
|File Size||4.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Hourly News App for MAC
Hourly News is a simple app that lives in your Mac’s menu bar and plays the most recent news updates from multiple news podcast sources with one click. As a podcast app, Hourly News lets to you subscribe and listen to any/all of the most recent NPR, BBC, CBC, ABC, CBS, WSJ, Bloomberg, ESPN, VOA, SRN, Fox News updates, your own custom podcast sources and more.
- Plays the most recent news summaries with 1 click
- Plays in the background
- Automatically advances to the next news feed.
- Can launch at login
- Can automatically play when opened
- Reorder, enable and disable news feeds
- Dead simple, easy to use
- Works every time
- Skip the podcast if already heard
- Sync your settings and sources over iCloud
- Add your own custom feeds
- Various minor bugs fixed
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Hourly News for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Hourly News .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Hourly News is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Hourly News for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Hourly News apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Hourly News apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Hourly News that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Hourly News icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Hourly News on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Hourly News from your MAC!
Hourly News Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Hourly News .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Hourly News is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.