Hostbuddy for MAC – Manage and update the /etc/hosts file on your Mac. This app was build by CLICKONTYLER Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Hostbuddy for MAC Latest Version
Hostbuddy for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Hostbuddy that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Hostbuddy App|
|File Size||10.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Hostbuddy App for MAC
Hostbuddy is the easiest way to manage and update the /etc/hosts file on your Mac. Add new entries and turn on and off existing ones with one click. It’s perfect for switching between staging and production servers or just for testing out your new website before it goes live.
What it Does
- Quickly add host entries without using the command line
- Turn on/off host groups with one click
- Won’t overwrite your existing /etc/hosts file
- Compatible with VirtualHostX
- Automatically flushes your DNS cache
- Hostbuddy is now notarized and ready for macOS Catalina
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Hostbuddy for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Hostbuddy .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Hostbuddy is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Hostbuddy for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Hostbuddy apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Hostbuddy apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Hostbuddy that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Hostbuddy icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Hostbuddy on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Hostbuddy from your MAC!
Hostbuddy Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Hosts-file manager, edit hosts files, and switch between them.
IP address mapping tool.
Manage your hosts file.
This Hostbuddy .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Hostbuddy is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.