Host Writer for MAC – Manage your hosts file. This app was build by BAILEY.CODES Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Host Writer for MAC Latest Version
Host Writer for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Host Writer that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Host Writer App|
|File Size||13 MB|
About Host Writer App for MAC
Host Writer lets you manage your /etc/hosts
- 30 day trial
- Create lists of host-file entries
- Group lists together
- Drag-and-drop host entries, lists, and groups
- Access lists and groups from the menu bar
- Now creates backup hosts file on initial install.
- Other improvements to install/update process
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Host Writer for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Host Writer .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Host Writer is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Host Writer for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Host Writer apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Host Writer apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Host Writer that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Host Writer icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Host Writer on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Host Writer from your MAC!
Host Writer Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Hosts-file manager, edit hosts files, and switch between them.
IP address mapping tool.
For Web developers to manage hosts files.
This Host Writer .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Host Writer is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.