HootSuite for Twitter for MAC – Send and schedule Twitter and Facebook updates (free today only). This app was developed by HOOTSUITE Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
HootSuite for Twitter for MAC Latest Version
HootSuite for Twitter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about HootSuite for Twitter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||HootSuite for Twitter App|
About HootSuite for Twitter App for MAC
HootSuite for Twitter…Join the conversation from anywhere with HootSuite for iPhone® and iPod touch®. Simple, elegant and powerful, HootSuite allows you to send and schedule Twitter and Facebook updates, track click stats, and set up tracking columns to monitor keywords, #hashtags and lists.
HootSuite is international-ready with translation to/from over 50 languages plus the the interface is fully localized in 4 languages (Japanese, Spanish, German and Portuguese) with more to come.
Available in Full version ($2.99 USD) and Lite (free) versions, HootSuite iPhone is tightly integrated with the Web version allowing quick account importing and syncing with a helpful wizard.
Get your fingers on this wise Owl to:
Manage unlimited Twitter accounts (3 accounts in Lite)
Update Facebook Profile and Fan Pages
Comment on posts in Facebook News Feed
Translate messages for Facebook and Twitter
Save a draft message to finish later
Schedule updates for future sending
Forward messages via email
Reply to all recipients at once
Translate Twitter messages from 50+ languages
See conversation history for context
Create custom views for keyword monitoring
Set-up real-time Twitter searches
Browse and understand trending topics
Examine message click statistics by date (Full only)
See which countries are clicking on your links
Shorten URLs with Ow.ly for stats
Track user ratings for links (via Ow.ly and Ht.ly)
Add followers to Twitter lists and accounts
Learn about your followers with profile view
Understand interactions with 4 language localizations
Share and store photos and files including stats
Keep your place in the stream when exiting app
Save links to read later via Instapaper
Open pages with Safari for easy reading
Compose Twitter messages in landscape mode
Add geo-location coordinates to messages
\”Bump™\” to quickly add followers
Already using HootSuite for iPhone? Great! Consider adding a review at the iTunes App store (http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/hootsuite-media-inc/id341249712). Stay up to date at the HootSuite blog: http://blog.hootsuite.com and via Twitter @hootsuiteiphone
iPhone® and iPod touch® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
\”Bump\” is ™ of Bump Technologies, Inc. http://bu.mp/.
HootSuite is also available on Google\’s Android open mobile platform (http://hootsuite.com/android).
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
- Upgrade to universal application for iPad
- Bug fixes and minor updates
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download HootSuite for Twitter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the HootSuite for Twitter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the HootSuite for Twitter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy HootSuite for Twitter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing HootSuite for Twitter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete HootSuite for Twitter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the HootSuite for Twitter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the HootSuite for Twitter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall HootSuite for Twitter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove HootSuite for Twitter from your MAC!
HootSuite for Twitter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This HootSuite for Twitter .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. HootSuite for Twitter is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.