Homedale for MAC – Monitor Wi-Fi signal strength. This app was created by THE-SZ Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Homedale for MAC Latest Version
Homedale for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Homedale that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Homedale App|
|File Size||3.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Homedale App for MAC
Homedale allows you to scan for Wi-Fi / WLAN Access Points and monitor their signal strength.
With Homedale you can scan for Wi-Fi / WLAN Access Points and monitor their signal strength. The details windows shows all ‘Information elements’ and their decoded data.
Use the detected access points with Google Geolocation, Mozilla Location Service and Open WLAN Map Service to locate yourself.
It works with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless networks in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands using 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz width channels.
Note: While the software is classified as free, it is actually donationware. Please consider making a donation to help support development.
- New: WPA3 detection added
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Homedale for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Homedale .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Homedale is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Homedale for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Homedale apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Homedale apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Homedale that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Homedale icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Homedale on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Homedale from your MAC!
Homedale Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Network throughput monitor and much more.
Scan, find, and troubleshoot wireless networks.
Monitor and troubleshoot the quality of your Wi-Fi connection.
This Homedale .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Homedale is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.