HLTrackerX for MAC – Hotline tracker client. This app was build by TASTYCOCOABYTES Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
HLTrackerX for MAC Latest Version
HLTrackerX for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about HLTrackerX that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||HLTrackerX App|
|File Size||291 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About HLTrackerX App for MAC
HLTrackerX is a Hotline Tracker Client Application. It fetches the server lists from an unlimited number of trackers. Supports searching and sorting. Also available as Module for Heidrun.
Note: This product is not compatible with macOS Catalina and later.
- Fixed time-out bug which happend during “fetching serverlist” sometimes
- Support for server descriptions with line breaks (info panel only)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download HLTrackerX for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the HLTrackerX .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the HLTrackerX is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy HLTrackerX for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing HLTrackerX apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete HLTrackerX apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the HLTrackerX that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the HLTrackerX icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall HLTrackerX on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove HLTrackerX from your MAC!
HLTrackerX Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Hotline Client X
Chat, transfer files, and read news on Hotline servers.
This HLTrackerX .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. HLTrackerX is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.