HistoryHound for MAC – Do a fast text search of all recently visited websites. This app was created by STCLAIRSW Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
HistoryHound for MAC Latest Version
HistoryHound for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about HistoryHound that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||HistoryHound App|
|File Size||10.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About HistoryHound App for MAC
HistoryHound is for you if you ever tried to find something in your browser history or bookmarks, but couldn’t quite remember when or where you saw it. Or perhaps you’ve got your bookmarks meticulously organized, but it takes forever to mouse through the menus to get to something you want? HistoryHound will chase down the page for you – fast!
HistoryHound lets you quickly search for keywords in the entire content of all Web pages and RSS feeds you’ve visited recently, plus all those that you’ve bookmarked. It’s a “personal Web search.” Instead of hunting through endless lists of obscure URLs and page titles, just type in a few words that appear anywhere on the page, and even narrow it down to a specific range of dates if you remember when you saw it. HistoryHound will give you a list of matches, ranked by relevance.
HistoryHound currently supports Safari, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, OmniWeb, Brave, Opera, Vivaldi, NetNewsWire and URL Manager Pro.
- You can now select multiple entries in the search results list by Command-clicking or Shift-clicking on items. This allows you to Control-click and operate on multiple results at once to remove them from the search index, open them in a web browser or copy their URLs.
- Fixed a hang that could occur under some circumstances when starting a search.
- Some toolbar appearance issues have been fixed.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download HistoryHound for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the HistoryHound .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the HistoryHound is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy HistoryHound for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing HistoryHound apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete HistoryHound apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the HistoryHound that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the HistoryHound icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall HistoryHound on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove HistoryHound from your MAC!
HistoryHound Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Apple's Web browser.
Search Safari cache for textual content. (was Memento)
Download Retrospective for MAC
A visual bookmark manager.
This HistoryHound .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. HistoryHound is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.