HighDesign for MAC – Professional CAD application. This app was created by ILEXSOFT Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Business app for free now on ForMacApps.com
HighDesign for MAC Latest Version
HighDesign for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about HighDesign that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||HighDesign App|
|File Size||160.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About HighDesign App for MAC
HighDesign is the alternative, full-featured 2D computer-aided design (CAD) solution for macOS native for M1 and Intel processors. HighDesign combines advanced drafting and design tools with a modern, efficiency-oriented user interface designed to assist the user in all the phases of the creative process. HighDesign provides an extensive range of drawing and editing functions, from the essential drafting methods to more advanced, DXF/DWG compatibility, parametric tools like vector hatches and patterns, smart annotations, symbols with multiple views, walls, columns, windows and doors, and more. Developed specifically for the actual needs of architects, engineers, and design professionals, it allows users to design complex projects with precision and extensive control over the diverse parts of the project.
- Easy project management with groups, unlimited layers and resources like symbols, line types, hatches, and vector patterns that can be easily extended and customized.
- Advanced selection and search functions.
- Bindings between tools and layers, layers and colors, and colors and pen weights for one-click project organization.
- Snap to grid, objects, intersections, right angle, tangent and smart alignments that automatically recognize perpendicular and parallel directions and intersections between two alignments.
- Color fills and gradients with varying colors and transparency for all closed shapes.
- Rich library of symbols, line types, hatches and patterns.
- Native for M1- and Intel-based Macs
- Updated user interface
- Much improved performance
- New annotation methods and improved text notes
- New method for the Arc tool
- Custom paper sizes
- Better integration between sheets, viewports and layouts
- Stability and quality improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download HighDesign for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the HighDesign .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the HighDesign is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy HighDesign for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing HighDesign apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete HighDesign apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the HighDesign that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the HighDesign icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall HighDesign on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove HighDesign from your MAC!
HighDesign Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Parametric 3D modeler.
Reasonably-priced CAD solution.
Powerful, full-featured version of the 3D design tool.
This HighDesign .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. HighDesign is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.